Huma Modular Air Moderator MOD40-3/0 (Compact) .22
product code: 1483
Huma-Air Modulair Airgun Silencer or Moderator MOD40, with 3 x 40 mm chambers for excelent noise reduction
This silencer, or moderator, consists of a start chamber with fixed female treads (available in several sizes) two extra 40 mm long volume chambers and an endcap.
All these three chambers are filled with wired metal inserts wrapped with our special Kevlar ® enforced ballistic fibers to minimize the sound.
This system allows you to configure your own silencer in term of lenght, caliber, volume chamber size and content of the internal silencer chambers.
Optionally you can add or remove volume chambers with different length, volume and internals.
By mixing these variables you can influence the frequency and output decibels of your silencer and adjust them perfectly matching your rifle.
The benefits of the Huma-Air Modulair Airgun Silencer:
- The possibility to make the silencer rifle specific, will allow you to reduce the output noice to an absolute minimum.
- The precision machined volume chambers are screwed into each other making it very easy to switch or change the setup.
- You can ad or remove 40 mm or 20 mm long volume chambers to the setup.
- The internal parts of the 40 mm chambers consist of a metal wired sleeve with Kevlar (aramid) enforced ballistic fibers around it to reduce the sound.
- You can also choose to use maximum volume, without the standard inserts in the volume chambers.
- The system is caliber specific in a combined .177 /.22 version, a .25 and a .30 model. Of course you can use a .25 model also for .22 and .177 too.
|Number of 40 mm chambers||Startpiece + 2 extra chambers|
|Number of 20 mm chambers||0|
|Diameter (Outside)||40 mm.|
|Tread size||1/2UNFx20 - M20x1 - M14x1.25|
|Finish||Satin black anodizided|