CZ200 External Pressure Regulator By Huma-Air
Huma-Air External Tuning Regulator For The CZ 200
This unique external regulator is specially made to fit the Air Arms S200 airrifle, or the CZ200 model with quickfill. The Huma regulator will regulate the airpressure in your S200 airgun. It reduces the primary high fill pressure in the cylinder into a lower pre-set working pressure. This will give you a constant pelletspeed and a higher accuracy; no more compensation on the HFT lane!
The installation of the regulator is very simple. Unscrew your air cylinder, screw the regulator between firing valve body and pressure tube and you are ready*
It is vented to the atmosphere, so no creeping up in power during time, without the need of a breath hole in the cylinder.
A simple modification to your air rifle what will result in excellent shooting behavior and very consistent pelletspeed.
* To fill your rifle after a regulator has been fitted, the pressure tube needs to be filled from the front of the tube. If your rifle does not have a front fill connection,
we have 2 optional front quickfill units available, a quickfill unit with front pressure gauge and fillprobe or a basic quickfill unit with a foster male fill connection.
The benefits of the Huma-Air, CZ200 External Tuning Regulator are:
- The regulator housing is made of extremely tough 42Cr steel,
- Tested for a working pressure of at least 3x the working pressure of the rifle, for everyone’s safety,
- It uses a long stroke piston that gives great consistency,
- Because the regbody comes between tube and valve you will get 45 mm. extra airvolume.
- The regulator body and the housing are one piece, so no chance of the regulator moving inside the cylinder,
- The one piece body and regulator housing also reduces the possibility of leaks,
- DIY fitting is a real option for the most people,
- High quality bluing in the same matte color as the original pressure tube.
- Higher accuracy of your rifle due to the elimination of the pelletspeed fluctuations
- A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range.
- It will give you a better shotcount and a full flat shotstring immediately.
- Adding a regulator to your airrifle will probably give you the biggest benefit in the tuning process.
Due to his length this reg has a restricted airvolume, so this makes it specialy suitable for the 12 ft/lbs – 16 Joule versions. The maximum power of the reg is about 20 ft/lbs – 30 Joule.
The regulator adds about 46.5 mm of lenght to the cylinder. Because there are many different lengths of cylinders and barrels, it is advisable to check whether this does not disturb the placement of a silencer.
When you order your Huma-Air, CZ200 External Tuning Regulator you will receive:
- Your regulator preset to your own wishes
- A pressure scale in Bar’s on the regulator, for fine-tuning or re-adjustment
- We will include a “Huma -Air regulated” breech sticker
- Fitting instructions as pdf download
Huma-Air Quality Control
Huma Air regulators are CNC produced out of high grade aircraft aluminum and bronze. To guarantee a perfect product, every regulator is individually assembled, tested in a computerized simulation program and adjusted to the requested pressure.
We only use high-end materials and our belleville springs are designed for critical applications to achieve the highest repeat accuracy. This gives our regulators a repeat cycle less than 1% difference.
Huma Air provides a 2-year warranty on their regulatiors. Excluded from warranty are shipping costs and parts that are subject to normal wear and tear such as o-rings and valve discs.
Pressure settings Huma-Air Huma-Air, CZ200 External Tuning Regulator
The Huma-Air, CZ200 External Tuning Regulator comes preset at the most common pressure setting, or we will adjust it according to your personal wishes. The pressure range is adjustable from 70-150 bar.
It is also equipped with a clear pressure scale label, so it's very easy to re-adjust or fine tune the pressure setting suitable to your wishes.
After fitting the regulator, always check the powersetting of the rifle and finetune it when needed to stay within legal limits.