Altaros Slugs ATP SMOOTH 5.52mm 32.3gr
Suitable for FX airguns with STX superior heavy liner barrel!
Parameters of SLUGS:
- Ballistic coefficient BC 0.18 (function G1)
- Diameter - 5.52mm .2173
- Weight - 2.1g - 32.3 grain
- Length - 9.4mm 0.37 suitable for the majority of magazines
- Quantity 110 pcs
- The highest ballistic coefficient on the market BC 0.18 (function G1 at muzzle velocity 272 m/s)
- The leading cone of the projectile helps to guide it more accurately and smoothly into the barrel's grooves
- High precision
- Precise shape
- Perfect symmetry and balance
- Flat tip for transferring energy to the target
- Extremely low weight differences - Significantly improved muzzle velocity consistency
- Peripheral grooves for reduced friction allow easy insertion into the barrel
- Almost pure lead (99.9% Pb) for maximum expansion at the target and friendly to the barrel
- Choose from other types and dimensions 5.52 mm (.2173) and 5.51 mm ( .2169)
- Packed individually in extremely durable packaging.
Extremely durable packaging:
Packed with emphasis on the maximum safety of slugs during transport. The slugs are seated individually in a resilient foam that absorbs shocks. The entire package is vacuumed, thus pressing the two halves of the package firmly and preventing slugs from moving in any way. This will prevent their mutual compression and deformation. In this package, the slugs retain a perfect turned shape even after a long, difficult journey and rough handling.
A new type of patented airgun turned lead slugs for the 21st century ATP - Altaros Turned Projectiles new version SMOOTH.
ATP slugs are manufactured by using the unique self-developed lead turning technology on a precision CNC machine. The bullets produced by this technology have very precise dimensions resulting in almost zero weight difference with excellent axial symmetry. That can't be achieved by any other method currently used. ATP bullets achieve a high ballistic coefficient of BC 0.18, which is the highest on the market.
These key features predetermine ATP to achieve maximum accuracy and stability when shooting at tens or hundreds of meters. Bullets made with this technology currently hold a world record of hitting target on 1400 yards from an airgun!